7-9 December, Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown, New Zealand
Final Paper Submission Checklist
- Edit your paper to conform to the style template, and take into account the reviewers comments.
Note that Oral session papers are limited to 8 pages, and all other papers must be a maximum of 4 pages.
- Complete the copyright form:
Then upload your completed copyright form here
- Incorporate the required copyright notice on the bottom left corner of your first page.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyrightFor papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-4673-9091-0/15/$31.00 ©2015 CrownFor papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-4673-9091-0/15/$31.00 ©2015 European UnionFor all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-4673-9091-0/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
- Proofread your paper thoroughly to confirm that no further revision is required
- Create an account by logging into the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
For the Conference ID use 36851XP
Your email address and password
- Upload your paper through PDF eXpress Plus to confirm that the paper complies with IEEE Xplore requirements This also collects your paper
- One or more authors must register for the conference by 1 November