Prospective authors are invited to submit papers describing original research or high quality tutorial expositions for double-blind review.
Authors are requested to prepare their manuscripts in a manner which disguises their identities, affiliations, etc. This generally means:
- Omitting names and affiliations from the title page
- Refraining from excessive self-citation
- Self-references should be in the 3rd person, in the same way you would reference work by another group
- Omitting explicit references to the author's previous work in the text body
- Removing any personal meta-data from the PDF file that is submitted.
- Full papers should not exceed 8 pages;
- papers associated with poster presentation, demonstration session, design competition, or PhD forum should not exceed 4 pages;
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. In submitting a paper, you warrant that at least one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference. Failure to present will result in the paper not being submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Submission should be made in PDF format, using IEEE A4 style (templates are available from here).
Note: the authors names and order cannot be changed between the initial submission, and the final camera ready copy submitted for publication.
5 July, 2015Deadline Extended
- 19 July, 2015 Abstracts for Technical papers (full and poster)
- 24 July, 2015 Firm submission deadline (technical papers)
- 7 September, 2015 Notification of acceptance
20 September, 2015Deadline Extended
- 25 September, 2015 Firm Deadline for Demo, PhD forum and design competition papers
- 12 October, 2015 Notification of acceptance
- 26 October, 2015 Final camera ready submission
- 7 - 9 December 2015 Conference in Queenstown